Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Projects On the Horizon...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!  I was blessed this year with the means to purchase a new camera - nothing too high-tech, but my other camera was completely dead.  So, now I can take pictures of things I've been working on again...


There hasn't been as much time as I'd hoped during this vacation period to pursue any projects - the week before Christmas was spent preparing, baking cookies, etc. and the week after has been recovery of the house and things like that.  But, I have at least given some thought to new projects that I hope to complete in the next several months.  The above picture is a sketch from a photo of my daughter - a pose that I always liked.  It fits well with the concept I have for a painting.  And, it's exciting for me to be going in a different direction than I have in the past - inspirations from the mural project.

No comments: