Friday, October 30, 2009

More Big Changes (Sure, why not?) - and a couple sketches

Wow! It's taking a lot longer to get "back to normal" than I thought. I've almost got the studio set up. But then we'll be getting some new windows which means I have to move some things out of the way. Of course, I wouldn't exactly have time right now to get out there to work.

I'm still working on a doodle in my sketchbook, but it's taking a long time. I was able to doodle a little last Sunday - just a little fun. I suppose it's some sort of little magical dwarf and his elegant horse.


With the move and the home improvements that have followed, catching up on homeschooling record-keeping, and the running-around during soccer season, I'm lucky to have gotten this done.

Things will change, though. Especially since I just found out that I will be out of a job after the new year.

Maybe I could teach some art classes. I don't know.

Of course, this has definitely been a year of changes: my dad passed away in January, baby arrived in March, spent months fixing up the old house and house-hunting, son started high school in August...might as well change jobs, too (I guess).

No comments: