Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Post-Disney Doodles

Just trying to keep the momentum going with the drawing. I really wasn't able to do any drawing at Disneyland like I thought I might. But, I never really had the chance (even waiting with the baby for others to get off of rides). So, I took a bunch of pictures of interesting shapes and architecture to have fun with at a later date.

I did get a couple marks on a page once before being interrupted, so I just came home and doodled with them. Here's the result...fun stuff.

2 comments:

Tom Barrett said...

I have learned that I NEVER have time to do any drawing on vacations, so I don't bother taking a sketchbook with me anymore. :P

Interesting drawing you have here, and I think you did a excellent job on the illustrations for your son considering the time you had to do it. And you learned something in the process, so bonus!

方便 said...

keep update, please..bless you!!........................................