Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where did the last year go? Here's a Clue...


Well, it's been over a week since her actual birthday, but this picture was done right around then in the ol' sketchbook. Can't believe she's already 1 year old!!

She's very busy and quite the handful, but I'm seeing some opportunity to spend some time on developing that picture book idea previously mentioned. In the meantime, I don't see much opportunity to add much color to this blog - pencil and paper are just so simple and handy. Perhaps when I finish unpacking studio stuff over Easter Vacation, then maybe I can at least locate my colored pencils.

Until then, there'll be lots of baby and dog pictures in pencil.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good artwork. You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!