Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Conversation With Myself...

"You know those letters that you did with the dark blue edging and light blue center were far to bold for mural?  They real drew too much attention."

"Yes, I know.  That's why I changed the centers to green and posted pictures.  I thought the green would blend in a little bit better."

Dark blue edging with a green center

"Weeellllllll, it's still not working.  That dark blue edging with the dark green is still too demanding."

"Oh, it's fine.  Just live with it a little bit.  You'll get used to it."

"Come on, who are you kidding?  You should know to trust your instincts by now."

"Do you realize how long I've spent hunched over on the floor doing these letters over and over?  My back is sore, I've got a kink in my neck..."

"Yes, I know.  But, I think you're making excuses.  Do you really want to drive by the mural for years wishing you had changed the color?"

(Grumbling...sigh)

"Alright, you win.  I'll repaint the letters AGAIN.  I'll use a dark green/light green comination so that it is more harmonious with the background...BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME!"

Dark green edging with light green center

No comments: