Saturday, August 11, 2012

Soooooo Close...

You have to look close to see strawberries...
I'd say that I knocked a lot off of the to-do list today!  The biggest hurdle was what used to be an undefined field beneath the cauliflower wave.  Now, it has been planted and is full of strawberries ready to be picked (although no one will be able to see them unless they're up close).

The field "before"

The field "after"

Other things that were done were little touch-ups here and there, including the chef's shoes - he's now wearing creepers (a nod to my husband, Smitty).



Anything after this will be minimal changes - I'm thinkin' more contrast on the columns, maybe on some viney pieces as well...then it's varnish time!

1 comment:

The Best YOU! said...

Your work is just awesome....I can't believe you are so damn talented!!