It's kind of hard to believe, but now that I've put in the trees, I feel like I'm nearing the end. I still have work to do in each panel, but at this point, it's details, fine tuning, and fairly minor adjustments. If all goes well, I'd say that I have about a week of additions and "fixings". I'll have to move the panels around in order to finish some parts - to make sure that the continuity from one panel to the next is accurate. Then, I'd give myself another week of obsessively staring, analyzing, and more fixing. After that, I guess it will be time to put the protective top varnish on and seal it.
Yesterday, I put in several more trees and shrubs and extended some of the yellow flowers. I may add a few more in, but probably not much.
I also started to put in the pumpkin stems, although I think I'll switch them to the browner side. But, as you can see, this panel has really come together!