Sunday, July 6, 2008

Peace at last...and a few doodles

I'm on the verge of Monday - although most of the world is already there. The kids are all in bed, I've got tunes from my Pandora station playing in my headphones - ahhhhhhhhhh bliss.
It was Soccer Sunday at the "Y" and I played again...well, for a little while anyway. I strained a muscle or something up the front of my thigh. Since it seemed to get worse, I decided it would be in my best interest to stop. The sad thing is that I first strained it while warming up! Sheesh! Oh well...

I did spend a little time in the studio this evening - haven't been able to get in there all weekend. I'm furthering my study in acrylic paint, doing another version of the study I shared a few posts back. But, since it's night and I still don't have a scanner, I knew I would get a good photo. So, I'll have to wait to share.


Instead, I have a sketchbook page-o-doodles that I like a lot. Yes, I love doodles. They're great to look back on and pull from for something more.


1 comment:

Azulita said...

I love your sketches. I wish they were bigger so I could see the details... maybe when you get your scanner. :)