Friday, July 25, 2008

Slowing Down This Week...

It's come to my attention that I'm TIRED! I had planned on taking some much needed time to rest and relax this week. And, although there's no such thing as a whole week without commitments (I still had to work, had one meeting to attend - that went all day -, and a beach day with friends), I was able to take a nap here and there. And, obviously, I haven't been drawing and posting very much.


This morning, I took my youngest in to the doctor to have her cast removed. I did take my sketchbook, though. We weren't long in the waiting room, so I only sketched a couple of the people waiting. Then I sketched my daughter as she waited for the nurse to come in with the power tool used to cut it off (she looks a little apprehensive, doesn't she?).

No comments: