Monday, May 14, 2012

Time to Get Out of the Kitchen

A few days off with lots of Mother's Day sleep!  Just what the doctor ordered.  I've had a lot of other things to think about lately with lots of end-of-year parties for all of our homeschooling co-ops and collaborations.  That, and trying to get some things in order for next fall (yes NEXT fall - gotta catch everyone before summer hits).

Anyway, last time I hinted at another intended change to the chef panel.  Can you guess what it is?


More veggies?  Nope.  Kitchen clutter on the back counter?  Nope.  I decided to frame the panel with a matching column on the right (not in the original plan).  Did you figure it out?   Now, see if you can find Waldo...

Just kidding. 

But, I do think this is my last evening working on panel #5 for a little while.  As we all know, one can only work with vegetables so long before it gets a little tiresome.  Luckily, I've got 4 other panels I can revisit. 


I've worked out most of the kinks in the kitchen and now I'm ready to start going back through the mural to build layers, values, details, fill in the unfinished, etc.  First, however, it's time for another study - since I'm headed back to the farm, I need to work out some details of the tractor that I haven't yet filled in.

Who's that lurking in the background...it isn't Waldo.


No comments: