Thursday, May 3, 2012

Seeing Yellow - Lots and Lots of Yellow

The nice thing about working on panel 5 is that it's a nice break from the multitude of detail on panel 4.  I covered a lot of real estate this evening just by working on the background.  The downside, however, is that because I was working a little red into the yellow for texture, I had to work without stopping in order to blend the colors before they dried completely.  And, since it was a larger area, I was using larger strokes...I feel alright right now, but I think my arm will fall off tomorrow morning.


Thought y'all might be interested in seeing more of the panels in one shot.  Since I don't have room to put all of the panels side-by-side, you'll have to fit them together in your mind.


At the end of it all, I will have to move certain panels together in order to finish them properly.  They're quite heavy, though.  So, I'll complete everything, do a little rearranging, and then finish off those objects that cross panels.



No comments: