Sunday, May 25, 2008

And now for something completely different...

I finally got an entire day to work on my projects(almost). Time sure can fly! I just sharpen the pencils, turn on the music, and next thing I know, it's bedtime.

Well, it's not EXACTLY like that. With 3 kids, there's always interruptions. You know, they all want snacks or something to drink - and NEVER at the same time. When you finally get settled, one of them needs you for something. A few minutes later, the next child comes out. But, one day that will end (and I'll miss it).


While I made a lot of progress today, I'm not ready to share. So, for your viewing pleasure, I'm posting a picture of one of my family members - Basha - with her favorite toy. We discovered that - like most little girls - she loves Barbies. When we first got her, we'd catch her sneaking out of my girls' room with one. So, every time they get a new one for a birthday, they give an old one to the dog.

Of course, she plays with them a little differently. She likes to chase it after you've chucked it across the room. Other times, she rolls around, swinging it by its hair. So much fun!

No comments: