Monday, May 12, 2008

Just checking in...

This is turning out to be an unbelieveably busy week...

-Our 2nd to last science co-op class is tomorrow
-The last homeschool support group meeting tomorrow night (party + used curriculum sale)
- It's the last week of indoor soccer practices Tuesday and Thursday (in between science and support group)
- Our multi-subject co-op picnic/party is on Wednesday afternoon
- The kids' last youth group meeting and bbq is Wednesday night
- The Presidential Physical Fitness co-op picnic/party Thursday afternoon
- My usual work schedule (5 evenings per week)
- AND I promised the kids we'd see Prince Caspian on opening day (Friday).

It's a lot of fun stuff, but it's a lot of running around and a scheduling nightmare. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I'm not sure how much illustration or blogging time I'll have this week (I'm thinking NONE), so I wanted to at least check in with a quick update. I don't have any pictures to post (and I don't like posting on an art blog without some sort of visual) However, I haven't been working on very much except trying to iron out the composition and some details of my chicken drawing.

The composition is proving to be a little more problematic than I originally thought. As I sketched out some roughs, something wasn't working right. I needed to change some size relationships. I'm still tweaking that a bit.

Well, there's a light at the end of the tunnel - if I survive this week, I'll have a little more time to work on my illustration projects. So, check back soon - I won't be gone long.

No comments: