Friday, March 14, 2008

Too Tired to Write Much, But...

Since I began blogging, I've really enjoyed posting, figuring out how to add pictures (and get them where I want them), and browsing all of the blogs out there.

I've come to the conclusion that there is A LOT of great work out there!!! I've come across so many creative people - artists AND writers. Some are already working in their field while others are hoping to (like myself). One thing's for sure - I've got my work cut out for me! I'm glad I've given myself time to develop. There's lot's to work on before I could ever think of throwing my portfolio into the ring.

I appreciate any comment or feedback that anyone wants to throw at me along the way.

By the way, just for fun I thought I'd introduce Basha (A.K.A. Boo-Dog) my drawing buddy. If I'm out at my drawing table, she's at my feet (often sleeping on them). This, however, is her during one of her friskier moments.


No comments: