Monday, June 16, 2008

The End



I just have a little tweaking left to do (as usual), but I finished the redraw of the "Why did the chicken cross the road?" drawing. Can you tell what's different from the old one? This is like one of those "spot the differences" game. The new drawing is above; the original is below.



Of course, there's some rendering differences since I did it all by hand (no computer). I didn't notice how "pointy" the foreground plant is until I uploaded it here (note to self: fix that).

Anyway, the most obvious differences:
- string lights throughout all of the bushes
- neon sign has more of a glow














Less than obvious differences this time around:

- added tuscan red linework to the feathers (instead of just brown)
- bolder, richer color on the coop itself



And now, it is time to move on to something else. What? I'll have to get back to you on that...

No comments: